Hajj 1433 – October 2012
Hajj 1433 – November 2012
Last updated on: August 5, 2012
Important Links: Hajj Visa Application | Hajj Registration Form
Due to increased demand, as of today, we are close to sold out. insha Allah, there will be 300 people in our group this year. Once you have decided which package you’d like, please email us to see if there is room available in that group. Either way, we will let you know immediately. In case there isn’t, we will add you to a waiting list and we will know by/before ‘Eid, if we will have room or not.
Package # 1: One Seat left!
Package # 2 and # 3: CLOSED
Package # 4: CLOSED – Waiting list only
Package # 5: CLOSED – Waiting list only
In case there is space available, you would need to send us the following as soon as possible:
You should send us as much as you can, but send us at least the first three on the list to reserve your space.
- Fill out and send the Hajj form, one form per person
- Full payment: If you are choosing a DELUXE package, please make check payable to El Madina Travel & if you are choosing an ECONOMY package, please make check payable to El Safa Travel. Please see below for cost.
- Send a photocopy of your passport (first page) and a copy of your green card also, if you are not a citizen
- Fill out the Saudi Visa Application.
- Send up 4 photos with white background – Write your name in the back (Costco is the cheapest place to get them)
- Overnight ALL of this to me at: 732 Omega Ct. San Jose, CA 95127. Please ensure that I do not have to sign for it, as due to Ramadan I may not be present in order to sign for the package.
What You Need To Do (in the meantime)
- Make sure your passports are valid for 6 months from travel begin date.
Marriage Certificate – If you don’t have one, I can give you a letter saying you are married.
Shahadah Certificate – If you are a new Muslim, and have a non Arabic name, a letter of Shahadah, which I can provide for you.
Meningitis vaccination proof. You can get this now, as it is valid for 4 years.
Regardless of your final choice, it is imperative that you investigate the group you plan to go with thoroughly and make your arrangements now, so that you can get the package and travel dates you need. I have written an article on what you need to look for in a Hajj tour operator, titled ‘Do you plan to go for Hajj?’ Please click here to read it.
If you have any questions about El Madina Travel, or just in general about the Hajj, please do not hesitate to contact me
(Click the above fliers to enlarge)
(Learn more about above scholars)
Packages & Details
We have a total of 3 Deluxe and 2 Economy Packages. Please see our flier here to see all our packages.
Please note that all packages are priced from JFK, and there will be add-on charges from the city of your departure.
There are 2 methods of purchasing your airfare:
- Royal Jordanian or Egypt Air from JFK. This airfare is included in the package price.
- Emirates from SFO or LAX to Dubai (non-stop), and Dubai to Jeddah. This airfare will be released in September of 2012 and will be around $2400.00 (which includes tax). – For this option, you will pay El Madina Travel for the land package, and purchase your ticket from Tri City Travel in Fremont. (Br. Zaki at TriCity Travel in Fremont. 510.494.9444, or firstname.lastname@example.org – Give him the reference for El Madina Travel, and he will book your tickets for you.)
Hajj Workshops (Northern California)
with Imam Tahir Anwar
Saturday, September 22, 2012 – 10AM to 3PM
or Sunday, September 30, 2012 – 3PM to 8PM
at SBIA, 325 North 3rd Street, San Jose, CA 95112
Both workshops are similar, only one needs to be attended
To register, please visit: www.sbia.info/register
Hajj Workshop (Southern California)
with Imam Tahir Anwar
Saturday, September 29, 2012 – 10AM to 3PM
at Institute of Knowledge 1009 Via Sorella Diamond Bar, CA 91765
To register, please visit: www.imamtahir.info/register
Preparations for Hajj
Please purchase your DVD and CD on the preparations for Hajj at falahproductions.com.